Retrieve a quote
Has my car been modified?
You should answer “Yes” if...
Your car is in any way altered from the manufacturers standard specification. Alterations can include but are not limited to:
- Changes to bodywork such as spoilers or body kits
- Changes to suspension or brakes
- Cosmetic changes such as alloy wheels, stickers/decals, light clusters or tinted windows/lights
- Changes that affect engine performance such as the engine management system or exhaust system
- Changes to audio/entertainment systems
You should answer “No” if...
The alteration has been made to accommodate a disability, is any manufacturers specification optional extra (other than bull bars) or is one of the following:
- High level brake light
- Locking wheel nuts
- Tow bar
- Wheel trims
- Air conditioning
- Parking sensors
- Roof rack
- Bluetooth kit